Introduction: In this post i am going to explain how to create script of Database in Sql Server.
1. Right click on the Database of that you want Script.(here Database name is TEST). Go to Tasks>Generate Scripts.
2. Click on next.
3. See the image. In this step you have two options to create Database script. One is entire database script and another one is select specific Database objects. Here I go with entire Database script. After that click next.
4. In this step specify the save location to script. Click Next.
5. Here summary of script will show. Click on next.
6. Scripts will be publish and save to given path.
After the completion of publish click on finish. You have done it.
Now you see the script file of database in given path.
What do you think about this article?
If you found this article useful, please share and follow on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and other social media websites. To get free updates subscribe to newsletter. Please put your thoughts and feedback in comments section.